Friday, February 20, 2009

Spotlight: Taurus (Ubuntu Forums)

In light of my last post, I'm considering making this a monthly "feature" of sorts. Each month, I intend to highlight the parts of the Linux community that seem to be working (to some extent), and exactly what they're doing right. This month, I've selected Taurus of Ubuntu Forums to receive this honor. Okay okay, he's just another Linux nerd, right? Well, I think you should see for yourself - he's not condescending, he knows the subject matter, and he's genuinely helpful. This is the perfect example of what Linux support should be; were I to nominate him for specific support teams (see my previous post), he'd be up for General Implementation (Thorough) with potential inclusion in a Java Implementation Team and Drive Configuration Team.

Taurus, we salute you!

Profile | Contributions

No comments: